Friday 29 July 2016

2nd writing

Just a quick update to say the next thing I will be writing about is synaptic/neural plasticity. It is an interesting topic and explains so much about how networks form, how we learn and memorise everything, why somethings are more painful than others and it seems to be the underlying mechanism involved in correct brain function. I will be using memory as the main example but will refer to pain. I will not use pain too much because I want to cover pain as a separate post. gene expression is heavily implicated in long term potentiation which may sound boring but I promise that when it relates to the most important underlying mechanism in the brain, it becomes a lot more interesting (if you're as nerdy as me you might even go so far as to say exciting).
Fscitechdaily.com%2Fneuroscientists-observe-signs-of-synaptic-plasticity-emerging-in-a-living-brain

No comments:

Post a Comment